Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sightseeing

 I have been lucky in my visits to Munich that I have always been within walking distance of the amazing English Gardens. The safety and cleanliness of the city are remarkable and, of course, the sense of history is incredibly strong as it is in most European cities.

The photos I am showing today are all random shots of structures located in the mile or so between the hotel in which we stayed and the Gardens.
 According to one of our tour guides later in the week, approximately 30% of Munich residents use bicycles as their primary means of transportation within the city. I believe it based on the number of two wheelers we saw.


 A number of these structures can be found within the Gardens which occupy a large area in downtown Munich.

No comments:

Post a Comment