Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Evening Rainbow

My posts for the last few days have been all about the lighting and this one is no exception. I was driving home from a meeting in Cody last evening when I hit that truly magical zone of near dusk combined with the moments after a rainstorm. 

 The mule deer were out in force taking advantage of slightly cooler temperatures. I wish I had taken time to get a closer shot of this group of three bucks in the photo to the left. The one looking at me was truly spectacular.
A little closer to home I found another field of munching mules alongside the road. This fellow stood in the golden light until I snapped his profile.

I feel truly honored to be the recipient of first place for my photo entered in the Wyofile Summer Snap Challenge! If you want to take a look you can do so at www.wyofile.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment