Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Raven Aerobics!

I have been traveling for a couple weeks - way too long to be away from home! 
While I was on the road, the raven baby fledged. Unlike last year's youngster, this guy has not gone far. He seems to be hungry all the time and he spends quite a few hours each day performing for us. I suspect he is practicing his moves for future situations. 

I have called this post Raven Aerobics because in this sequence he really looks like he is trying to lead a yoga or pilates class!





Everybody stretch high!
 Now try to touch your left toe with your right wing.





Everybody up on their toes and reach for the sky!
 The pose above is one of my favorites. He is stretching his wing forward while reaching the opposite leg backward.



And the graceful finale!

1 comment: