Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Views

 Most of my photos are of fauna and flora but I occasionally take shots of the beautiful landscapes in which I find myself.
As I get ready to head out the door to Quilt Wyoming for the next few days, I thought I would show a sampling of a few shots from the trip to Montana and back.

The first shot above shows the view from Ted Turner's back deck with Spanish Peaks in the background.
 The second shot is also on Turner's ranch. Everything is so green this year!


The third photo was taken on our hike in Lamar Valley in Yellowstone National Park.
This shot is from the Lamar River Trailhead and showcases the sticky geranium in the foreground.
And, of course, the obligatory picture of Heart Mountain. This view is from the west as you come down Chief Joseph Highway.

1 comment: