Friday, February 3, 2012

Can't we be Friends?

This morning I drove to the river with my tripod and a pinhole camera to take some double exposures of water.

As I returned up the driveway I looked across to see a half dozen mule deer grazing in the pasture.

They were so concerned with me that at first they didn't notice the llamas coming over the hill to greet them. Once they realized they were the subjects of intense curiosity by the llamas they took off across the field to "safety".

This one last deer seemed more concerned with me until the llamas were almost close enough to touch noses. I'm sure Tardy (in the lead) was disappointed he wasn't able to make a new friend!


I have launched a new photo website at www.kathylichtendahl.com
I have a lot of shots that need to be uploaded in the next few days.

I hope you will stop by to see what is there!

No comments:

Post a Comment