Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Week

 A few more random shots from this week. The top one is a view along the North Fork headed to Yellowstone. It is a section of 50 miles of spectacular scenery any time of year.


The dramatic sky called for a black and white shot of the unusual house in Wapiti. The owner died by falling from the roof while working on it many years ago and it is slowly falling apart. Doesn't it look like it must be haunted?
I have seen this pair of eagles sitting in the same tree along the Clark's Fork the last few times I have gone to Billings. I never have the right lens with me when I go by but I still think it is a beautiful shot with the mountains in the background. The lower eagle is a little harder to see - he is near the center of the trunk about 1/3 of the way up from the bottom of the picture.

1 comment:

  1. This is the best photo of that old house I have seen. Great job.

    ReplyDelete